- 06/14/2017: Our paper "Optimizing Discharge Capacity of Li-O2 Batteries by Design of Air-electrode Porous Structure: Multifidelity Modeling and Optimization" is accepted for publication in Journal of The Electrochemical Society.
- 06/06/2017: Our paper "A Consistent Multi-Resolution Smoothed Particle Hydrodynamics Method" is accepted for publication in Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering.
- 04/24/2017: Prof. Pan is invited to give a seminar in the Theoretical Chemistry Institute of Department of Chemistry at UW-Madison.
- 04/03/2017: Welcome Guannan to join the group!
- 03/05/2017: Our paper "Modeling Electrokinetics in Ionic Liquids" is accepted for publication in Electrophoresis.
- 01/21/2017: Prof. Pan is invited to present at "EITA Conference on New Materials, Nanotechnology and New Energy (EITA-New Materials 2017", University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, July 2017.
- 01/17/2017: Our paper "Anisotropic single-particle dissipative particle dynamics model” is accepted for publication in Journal of Computational Physics.
- 01/17/2017: Welcome Shu to join the group!
- 12/21/2016: Our paper "Modeling electrokinetic flows by consistent implicit incompressible smoothed particle hydrodynamics” is accepted for publication in Journal of Computational Physics.